Welcome to the Liveaboard Forum
We are a forum dedicated to Liveaboards worldwide to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of living aboard a boat. Whether you are currently a liveaboard or want to become one you find every thing you need at Life-Aboard.com
You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
- Posts: 755
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:09 am
- Your Vessel Info: We live on a 40ft 1986 Birchwood TS37 which has been updated twin 260hp Yanmar diesels. Semi displacement shallow keel, 15kts cruise, 20kts WOT.
- Location: Island harbour, Cowes, Isle of Wght, UK
- Has Liked: 147 times
- Been Liked: 56 times
С Рождеством ( for the president )
Gentlemen and ladies, start your engines, raise your paddles and/or unfurl those flappy things for another new year.
Dot and John
- Posts: 351
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:26 pm
- Your Vessel Info: 1982 Hunter 36 (Cherubini)
- Location: Brunswick, Ga.
- Has Liked: 132 times
- Been Liked: 54 times
Ralph and Beverly
lying Brunswick, Georgia
1982 (Cherubini)Hunter 36
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests