A forum to discuss issues related to living aboard your boat here. This is the place for "doing it" rather than "planning to do it".
- Posts: 828
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:52 pm
- Location: Fernandina Beach Fla
Capt Charlie Freeman
43' Hatteras CPMY
M/V "No Dial Tone"
Fernandina Beach, Fl
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:16 pm
I saw you posted this on the Hatteras site also - what a hoot! Although I think it will be appreciated more over here. There are probably not that many Hatt live-aboards...
Just a Tinch
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:00 pm
- Location: On FL's lovely west coast....
I resemble that....
44' GulfStar MC
1979 Certified Antique
Twin Perkins 135's NA
Forrest Gump was right!!
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:51 pm
You left out the automatic flinch at the sound of a small engine!
Return to “Living Aboard”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest