Welcome to the Liveaboard Forum

We are a forum dedicated to Liveaboards worldwide to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of living aboard a boat. Whether you are currently a liveaboard or want to become one you find every thing you need at Life-Aboard.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Heaters

Questions and answers about financing the dream, budgets, insurance, investments, taxes, and all things money related.

Jaxfishgyd
Has Liked: 19 times
Been Liked: 66 times

Re: Heaters

Postby Jaxfishgyd » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:25 am

We just had our first cool temps of the Fall, 62 degrees at 0600 and the admiral is wearing socks, sweat pants, long sleeve shirt, sweat shirt with hoody... Surprised she doesn't have gloves on......
Capt Charlie Freeman
43' Hatteras CPMY
M/V "No Dial Tone"
Fernandina Beach, Fl

Robin
Has Liked: 117 times
Been Liked: 45 times

Postby Robin » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:10 am

Jaxfishgyd wrote:Source of the post We just had our first cool temps of the Fall, 62 degrees at 0600 and the admiral is wearing socks, sweat pants, long sleeve shirt, sweat shirt with hoody... Surprised she doesn't have gloves on......

Nice summer's day really! :lol:
Mark my words, it will be dark again by nightfall :)

scallywag
Has Liked: 18 times
Been Liked: 46 times

Postby scallywag » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:52 am

Thinking of Ralph this morning. Way too cold for me. Europe was too cold for me in the Summer.

Robin
Has Liked: 117 times
Been Liked: 45 times

Postby Robin » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:28 pm

just got back from the store, wore the same shorts and tee as all summer. Sign on AI said 70F my auto aircon was unusually inactive in the car mind. :o
Mark my words, it will be dark again by nightfall :)

RTB
Your Vessel Info: 1982 Hunter 36 (Cherubini)
Has Liked: 103 times
Been Liked: 43 times

Postby RTB » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Still wore shorts, sandals, and a light jacket today. Was 55 this morning here. 40's here in the morning. Might need socks and shoes tomorrow. :( Much less windy tomorrow, so shouldn't be too bad.
But Why's the Rum Gone?

1982 (Cherubini)Hunter 36
s/v FUGUE

Topic author
tex
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 124 times

Postby tex » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:27 pm

It takes these cool temps to get me back to enjoying FL. Working on the boat projects is a pleasure. Redoing headliner in the pilothouse now and I’d be really struggling in the heat.
Fixing, spending, and occasional cruising in FL

Return to “All Things Money For Liveaboards”