Welcome to the Liveaboard Forum

We are a forum dedicated to Liveaboards worldwide to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of living aboard a boat. Whether you are currently a liveaboard or want to become one you find every thing you need at Life-Aboard.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

The right "next" boat for Captain Force

Choosing the boat that's right for you is much more involved than choosing a neighborhood and house. Ask you questions here!

Topic author
tex
Has Liked: 14 times
Been Liked: 165 times

Re: The right "next" boat for Captain Force

Postby tex » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:12 pm

CaptForce wrote:Source of the post Who is Janice and where is her blog? I've missed something.

CF: Janice is nearly as legendary as the Aythya Crew. Pure Live-aboard!
When life is hard, eat marshmallows!

CaptForce
Your Vessel Info: Morgan Out Island 41
Location: Lived Aboard 45 Years,- now on a chair in my walk-in closet!
Has Liked: 10 times
Been Liked: 118 times

Re: The right "next" boat for Captain Force

Postby CaptForce » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:33 am

Oh, now I know who this is.... Janice on the little Schucker! ... an interesting fact about the Schucker,- the designer, Bob Schucker, did not pronounce his name like one who shucks corn. His name was pronounced as "Shooker", like one who shakes something. Almost everyone pronounces the name of this boat incorrectly!
Take care and joy, Aythya crew

Return to “Choosing The Right Boat”