Welcome to the Liveaboard Forum
We are a forum dedicated to Liveaboards worldwide to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of living aboard a boat. Whether you are currently a liveaboard or want to become one you find every thing you need at Life-Aboard.com
You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:30 am
- Your Vessel Info: No Boat yet but if i could i would get the Lagoon 40.
- Has Liked: 1 time
- Been Liked: 1 time
I don't have my boat yet but I plan to have asap. I look forward to learning from this forum and its community.
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:01 pm
- Your Vessel Info: Morgan Out Island 41
- Location: Lived Aboard 45 Years,- now on a chair in my walk-in closet!
- Has Liked: 16 times
- Been Liked: 143 times
- Posts: 377
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:26 pm
- Your Vessel Info: 1982 Hunter 36 (Cherubini)
- Location: Brunswick, Ga.
- Has Liked: 163 times
- Been Liked: 71 times
1982 (Cherubini)Hunter 36
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:20 am
- Your Vessel Info: The CruiseCraft
- Has Liked: 2 times
Dot and John
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest