Welcome to the Liveaboard Forum
We are a forum dedicated to Liveaboards worldwide to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of living aboard a boat. Whether you are currently a liveaboard or want to become one you find every thing you need at Life-Aboard.com
You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:18 pm
- Your Vessel Info: Learning about living aboard. Still a year or two from this goal. Maybe 2022.
Anyway I'm thinking about a 38 to 44 foot
So I'm going to do it, in about 2-3 years. Working on debt, hoping for near 0 before i jump in. I hope to find a place to dock near Knoxville.
Anyway working on some logistical items on my list.
- Posts: 1082
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:01 pm
- Your Vessel Info: Morgan Out Island 41
- Location: Lived Aboard 45 Years,- now on a chair in my walk-in closet!
- Has Liked: 19 times
- Been Liked: 149 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest