Welcome to the Liveaboard Forum

We are a forum dedicated to Liveaboards worldwide to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of living aboard a boat. Whether you are currently a liveaboard or want to become one you find every thing you need at Life-Aboard.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

I'm BAAAACK

ImageA forum to discuss issues related to living aboard your boat here. This is the place for "doing it" rather than "planning to do it".

CaptForce
Your Vessel Info: Morgan Out Island 41
Location: Lived Aboard 45 Years,- now on a chair in my walk-in closet!
Has Liked: 14 times
Been Liked: 132 times

Re: I'm BAAAACK

Unread postby CaptForce » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:10 am

Robin wrote:So did CF get by northbound without paying the transit fee whilst you were sleeping?

It's true,- no beer tax for me this time, but it wasn't the weekend, the weather wasn't cooperating, my beer quality was low, cell phone coverage was weak, the dock was slippery. I was prepared to turn over a large quantity of beer, but I guess the planets just weren't aligned. Maybe next time things will work out better for me. I appreciate your concerns!
Take care and joy, Aythya crew

ka8uet
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 40 times

Unread postby ka8uet » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:28 pm

I couldn't pay the fee because I couldn't find Charlie!

Topic author
Jaxfishgyd
Has Liked: 20 times
Been Liked: 81 times

Unread postby Jaxfishgyd » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:33 pm

Well, after another lap top disaster I'm back up and running.... And have been able to stop a few boats and have them pay the beer fees..
Capt Charlie Freeman
43' Hatteras CPMY
M/V "No Dial Tone"
Fernandina Beach, Fl

Robin
Your Vessel Info: We live on a 40ft 1986 Birchwood TS37 which has been updated twin 260hp Yanmar diesels. Semi displacement shallow keel, 15kts cruise, 20kts WOT.
Has Liked: 159 times
Been Liked: 64 times

Unread postby Robin » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:37 pm

Glad you are ok and back on border patro duties!, Who needs to build a border wall? :lol:
Mark my words, it will be dark again by nightfall :)

tex
Has Liked: 19 times
Been Liked: 207 times

Unread postby tex » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:44 pm

It's relieving to know now that the insults thrown your direction will no longer languish unheard! :roll:
When life is hard, eat marshmallows!

ka8uet
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 40 times

Unread postby ka8uet » Thu May 05, 2016 7:57 pm

I noticed that you were back in time to collect the beer tax from Capt Force! :D

Return to “Living Aboard”