Welcome to the Liveaboard Forum
We are a forum dedicated to Liveaboards worldwide to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of living aboard a boat. Whether you are currently a liveaboard or want to become one you find every thing you need at Life-Aboard.com
You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
- Posts: 1699
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:27 pm
- Has Liked: 23 times
- Been Liked: 223 times
Finally, after all these years, a safe and comfortable completion of an MOB plan on a vessel notoriously difficult to re-board.
- Posts: 779
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:09 am
- Your Vessel Info: We live on a 40ft 1986 Birchwood TS37 which has been updated twin 260hp Yanmar diesels. Semi displacement shallow keel, 15kts cruise, 20kts WOT.
- Location: Island harbour, Cowes, Isle of Wght, UK
- Has Liked: 185 times
- Been Liked: 69 times
- Posts: 1086
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:01 pm
- Your Vessel Info: Morgan Out Island 41
- Location: Lived Aboard 45 Years,- now on a chair in my walk-in closet!
- Has Liked: 20 times
- Been Liked: 150 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest