Welcome to the Liveaboard Forum

We are a forum dedicated to Liveaboards worldwide to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of living aboard a boat. Whether you are currently a liveaboard or want to become one you find every thing you need at Life-Aboard.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New Adventure for Jessie

From blue water to the back waters, discuss all things cruising in this forum.

Topic author
RTB
Your Vessel Info: 1982 Hunter 36 (Cherubini)
Has Liked: 157 times
Been Liked: 69 times

New Adventure for Jessie

Unread postby RTB » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:04 pm

For my old friend, Scallywag! Not sure you saw this? John and I have both met this young lady. I met Katie and Jessie in No Name Harbor the afternoon before we all crossed to the Bahamas for the first time. Cute, smart,interesting, and enthusiastic young ladies. I'm not sure what Katie is doing, but Jess has a new adventure ahead.

https://katieandjessieonaboat.com/2017/ ... s-one-boy/

Ralph
But Why's the Rum Gone?

1982 (Cherubini)Hunter 36
s/v FUGUE

scallywag
Has Liked: 25 times
Been Liked: 66 times

Re: New Adventure for Jessie

Unread postby scallywag » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:25 am

Yes, I saw she hooked up with a young buck. I had hopes! I do wish her the best with her young man. I saw they are planning to sail to England using the Northern Route just below the iceberg line. She no longer has a response button on her BLOG. I guess she dropped it because she did not want to hear from all the broken hearted. :lol:

Topic author
RTB
Your Vessel Info: 1982 Hunter 36 (Cherubini)
Has Liked: 157 times
Been Liked: 69 times

Unread postby RTB » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:56 pm

https://www.onaboat.net/

Hey John, Jessie has a new blog that Beverly found. A pretty intense account of Jessie and Luke's knockdown off the Portugal coast. Click on journal.
But Why's the Rum Gone?

1982 (Cherubini)Hunter 36
s/v FUGUE

ka8uet
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 40 times

Unread postby ka8uet » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:52 pm

I just read the young couple's journal about their knockdown. Scary stuff. They were really lucky. And they seem to have taken the time to learn from the experience, so perhaps they can avoid it in future. I didn't see anything about replacing their rudder.

scallywag
Has Liked: 25 times
Been Liked: 66 times

Unread postby scallywag » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:04 pm

I can not wait for Jessie to write about her experiences with Luke. Dad wanted his boat back in Michigan so another experience for Jessie and Luke. I am waiting for Ralph and Beverly to take off in January 2019. :D

Dot and John

ka8uet
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 40 times

Unread postby ka8uet » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:56 pm

SO they are going back to Michigan? Maybe they can now buy their own boat. I hope so.

Return to “Cruising and Cruising Destinations”