Welcome to the Liveaboard Forum

We are a forum dedicated to Liveaboards worldwide to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of living aboard a boat. Whether you are currently a liveaboard or want to become one you find every thing you need at Life-Aboard.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Is the red tide ever leaving the west coast of Fla?

ImageA forum to discuss issues related to living aboard your boat here. This is the place for "doing it" rather than "planning to do it".

tex
Has Liked: 15 times
Been Liked: 195 times

Re: Is the red tide ever leaving the west coast of Fla?

Unread postby tex » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:05 am

Where are you headed, Helen. Did you find another live-aboard marina?

Well (and throughly) said, Eric. Still, there are other contributors to the Red Tide that don’t get much press. Urea from waste systems and even iron dust from Africa’s Lake Chad among them.
When life is hard, eat marshmallows!

ka8uet
Has Liked: 159 times
Been Liked: 37 times

Re: Is the red tide ever leaving the west coast of Fla?

Unread postby ka8uet » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:01 pm

Yeah, Palm Coast Marina. I looked it up in the Waterway Guide. The bilge problem is solved, it seems the electrical connections were made with electrician's tape. not the best for butt connections. Now, all I need to do is fill up the tank and leave. I should do the laundry first, but----. I think I will bring the gas to the boat rather than threading the boat to the gas.

Return to “Living Aboard”