Welcome to the Liveaboard Forum

We are a forum dedicated to Liveaboards worldwide to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of living aboard a boat. Whether you are currently a liveaboard or want to become one you find every thing you need at Life-Aboard.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New in forum

Stop in and say hi! Let us know a little bit about you.

Topic author
Torontosail
Your Vessel Info: Macgregor 26 M, want bigger for live aboard.

New in forum

Unread postby Torontosail » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:08 pm

Hi all.

I'm a 64 years canadian, going to retirement next year. Looking opportunity to live aboard somewhere in Florida or Caribbean during Canadian winter. I'm certified Canadian sailing instructor ready to share my experience. Any live aboard tips are very welcome.

Thanks,

Igor

tex
Has Liked: 15 times
Been Liked: 194 times

Re: New in forum

Unread postby tex » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:09 pm

Welcome aboard, Igor. Any idea what kind of vessel you are looking to live aboard? We have both power and sail here.
When life is hard, eat marshmallows!

ka8uet
Has Liked: 159 times
Been Liked: 37 times

Unread postby ka8uet » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:51 am

Igor. not only do we have power and sail, we also have mono and multi-hull. We are a very diverse group.

janice142
Your Vessel Info: Schucker23
Has Liked: 19 times
Been Liked: 40 times

Unread postby janice142 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:33 pm

I have know folks who live aboard the Mac26's. I would not be so quick to discount a smaller home. Down south you will not require the extensive winter wardrobe that might overwhelm your current boat. Try it south and see what works for you. Good luck Igor.
Janice aboard Seaweed
Trawler cruising on a nickel budget
http://janice142.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”