Welcome to the Liveaboard Forum

We are a forum dedicated to Liveaboards worldwide to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of living aboard a boat. Whether you are currently a liveaboard or want to become one you find every thing you need at Life-Aboard.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Happy Easter folks

ImageA forum to discuss issues related to living aboard your boat here. This is the place for "doing it" rather than "planning to do it".

Topic author
tex
Has Liked: 18 times
Been Liked: 195 times

Happy Easter folks

Unread postby tex » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Stay safe on the roads and waterways!
Attachments
970B7A18-3935-4A59-BCBF-86343070FD85.jpeg
When life is hard, eat marshmallows!

scallywag
Has Liked: 25 times
Been Liked: 62 times

Re: Happy Easter folks

Unread postby scallywag » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:05 pm

Happy Easter to you all too. Great Picture... Is that a stuffed cat? St. Augustine was moved to Saturday. It as lead last year by a Catholic Priest. I understand St. Augustine does not want parades on Sundays. They are now taking religion out of the City. Oh well.

Topic author
tex
Has Liked: 18 times
Been Liked: 195 times

Unread postby tex » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:12 pm

It only seems appropriate that a Priest should lead the Easter Parade “out” of town. :lol:
When life is hard, eat marshmallows!

ka8uet
Has Liked: 161 times
Been Liked: 38 times

Unread postby ka8uet » Fri May 03, 2019 8:59 pm

So long as they leave the "Saint" in the name they can't get rid of the religion! And the procession out of town might have been the prelude to the Service of LIght, my favorite service of the year. Happy Easter to all. I'm a bit late. My youngest son's birthday was on Easter this year, and my mom was in hospital with a gall bladder attack.

Return to “Living Aboard”