Welcome to the Liveaboard Forum

We are a forum dedicated to Liveaboards worldwide to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of living aboard a boat. Whether you are currently a liveaboard or want to become one you find every thing you need at Life-Aboard.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Hello from Delaware!

Stop in and say hi! Let us know a little bit about you.

Topic author
The Diehls
Your Vessel Info: Our dream boat is a liveaboard troller.

Hello from Delaware!

Unread postby The Diehls » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:38 pm

Hi, we're the Diehls: Family of 6, from teenager to baby, looking for a family-oriented community of liveaboards in the Minnesota or Maine areas. We are in the beginning stages of our research of life on board and need guidance. :D

CaptForce
Your Vessel Info: Morgan Out Island 41
Location: Lived Aboard 45 Years,- now on a chair in my walk-in closet!
Has Liked: 16 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Re: Hello from Delaware!

Unread postby CaptForce » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:13 am

Welcome to the community! Others have far more knowledge about living aboard in those areas with cold winters than I, but we all have experiences that we enjoy sharing. Many are aboard trawlers. Tell us more about your plans.
Take care and joy, Aythya crew

tex
Has Liked: 22 times
Been Liked: 215 times

Re: Hello from Delaware!

Unread postby tex » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:03 pm

Wow, live-aboards in Minnesota would be fascinating to hear about. I sometimes tune-in to the Duluth harborcam to watch the thousand-footers coming in the chute, and I noticed a decent amount of boat traffic, but that place must have some pretty restrictive seasonal weather recreational boats.
When life is hard, eat marshmallows!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”